25 May 2012

Shadow Swatch: Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows


I was at my usual routine of walking around the 24hour ntuc and these caught my eye! I know I'm terribly late (and not to mention slow haha) but I didn't understand what all the hype was about and proceeded to find out. 
I swatched these and I was kinda impressed! The testers were short of the brown one, which bummed me out cuz I am kinda in the nude phase now. I didn't purchase anything though cuz although at $14.90, I felt that I didn't need any though I really liked the green and dark purple one. And blue. And pink. And cream.
That's almost like all. Hahaha. 
So anyway I love to walk around this 24 hour fair price after midnight haha. That's when very few people are around and no sales person standing there to watch you swatch stuff! I took my own sweet time to swatch on my bf's hand (haha) and then moved to the back where there were testers for makeup removers and used those to remove the shadows. 
Cheapo? I don't think so, but totally fun cuz no one would give u that annoying 'yes can I help you?' speech then proceed to walk behind you. 
Soooo I guess the next would be maybelline tattoo gel something something, if they appear in my side of the country.
Do you like these shadows? How would you wear them?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment