2 February 2011

Purchase: Under-twenty20's flea @ Flash Bang


Spent a total of $101 for three people's stuff
Mascara $8
Urban Decay Lipsticks at 2 for $27
Liner for $8 too I think? Can't remember. Yeah I know it says $3.99 hahaha
Physician's Formula shimmer strips! I've heard about this from vintageortacky on youtube. I've tried it and I love it, but I guess it's because I'm dark that's why the colours don't really show on me.
Got this free for purchasing more than $100. I dunno, the cap looks  damn old. Also, old yellowish scotch tape was used to secure the cap and the pencil thus it made the pencil sticky. I haven't got around to using it though cuz I have like 47183741092 liners
Some stuff I helped Lynn from beadsandends buy. The owner of under-twenty20 opened the Sleek palette for me to see and OH MY GOD I really felt like buying it hahaha but I stopped myself cuz I heard the pigments actually stain.. But the colours are so pretty!
And the stuff I got for my friend. The nail polish was from another stall. $24 for 2!!! I got the pink one. The purple one I wanted was sold out!

Masks for $10 a box from another stall. I shared with my friend too (I later found out these were fakes)

I guess that's all. Under-twenty20 is holding another flea 2 weeks later, and Smoochiezz one around the same time omg hahah going broke again. I wanna get more NYX jumbo liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment