4 June 2012

Polish Swatch: A-England Bridal Veil, Color Club Revvvolution

I was going through my polish stash to see what colours I could paint my nails with. You'll know how bad your addiction is when you can't even remember what polish you have. When I ordered Bridal Veil, I guess it was on impulse. I really wanted St George and Dragon but they were sold out. I always thought Bridal Veil was pretty familiar looking, and easy enough to replicate because I had the Specktraflair pigments to put into black nail polish.
So anyway I gasped when I saw Revvv in my box hahahahahaha
Yah so I decided to swatch the two for comparison.

alternating between CC Rev and AE Bridal Veil, one coat each.
Bridal Veil has subtle holo specks in real life compared to Rev, though it seems almost non existent in the pictures. When not compared, BV is pretty decent, not too in-your-face, and an excellent colour for any rock concert. However, its holo-ness pales in comparison to Rev, which is also black based but looks silver because of the holo pigment.
In any case, they are not dupes, but nothing to be happy about since I could easily franken my own.
Which polish do you prefer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment